Landscape Foreman Job Description
Houp Landscaping Inc. is a full service landscape installation and maintenance contracting company serving Berks and surrounding counties in PA. Since 2001, we have been providing our customers with exceptional service and value. We are currently looking for a qualified Landscape Foreman to join our growing team of landscape professionals. If you enjoy working outdoors and would like to have a friendly and stable work environment with opportunities to grow your career, Houp Landscaping would appreciate the opportunity to talk to you. We are willing to train motivated employees.
The Landscape Foreman’s responsibilities will include:
- Complete landscape jobs in a timely manner.
- Direct supervision of jobsite labor and crew behavior.
- Train crew members to do job effectively and efficiently.
- Perform labor associated with landscape maintenance, landscape installation and hardscape installation
- Complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a professional image and ensure crew members maintain professional image.
- Safely Operate Equipment.
- Effectively communicate with customers and vendors.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Health Benefits Package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays after 1 year of employment.
- Local work/no extensive travel
- Experience in landscape and/or hardscape installation.
- Continually exhibit and strive for professional and personal growth.
- Exercise leadership and decision making skills.
- Enjoy working in a friendly atmosphere.
- Must have a clean and valid PA driver’s license.
- Must pass pre-employment background checks.
- Minimum 2 references.
How to Apply:
Please complete the online form and attach your resume and 2 professional references.