Crew Member Job Description
Houp Landscaping Inc. is a full service landscape installation and maintenance contracting company serving Berks and surrounding counties in PA. Since 2001, we have been providing our customers with exceptional service and value. We are currently looking for qualified Crew Members to join our growing team of landscape professionals. If you enjoy working outdoors and would like to have a friendly and stable work environment with opportunities to grow your career, Houp Landscaping would appreciate the opportunity to talk to you. We are willing to train motivated employees.
The Crew Member’s responsibilities will include:
- Perform labor associated with landscape maintenance, landscape installation and hardscape installation.
- Maintain a professional image.
- Complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Safely Operate Equipment.
- Occasional communications with customers and vendors.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Health Benefits Package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays after 1 year of employment.
- Local work/no extensive travel
- Be a team player and be willing to learn the craft of a professional landscaper.
- Enjoy working in a friendly atmosphere.
- Exhibit and strive for professional and personal growth.
- Must have a clean and valid PA driver’s license.
- Must pass pre-employment background checks.
- Minimum 2 references
How to Apply
Please complete the online form and attach your resume and 2 professional references.