Crew Leader-in-Training Job Description
Houp Landscaping Inc. is a full service landscape contracting company. Since 2001, we have been providing our customers with exceptional service and value. We are currently looking for a qualified Crew Leader-in-Training. The right candidate will have the opportunity to join a stable team and the potential for future advancement.
The Crew Leader-in-Training responsibilities will include:
- Perform labor associated with landscape maintenance and installation.
- Ability to complete daily job paperwork.
- Maintain a professional image and ensure crew members maintain professional image.
- Equipment operation and maintenance.
- Effectively communicate with customers and vendors.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation based on experience and accomplishments.
- Health Insurance, including vision and dental benefits.
- Applicant must have some landscape experience.
- Applicant must be willing to learn additional requirements to become a Crew Foreman through formal training and hands-on experience.
- Applicant must exhibit leadership skills, positive attitude, and self-motivation.
- Applicant must have a clean and valid PA driver’s license.
- PA Applicators License (Core and Category 6), preferred but not necessary.
- Pre-employment drug screening and criminal background checks.
- Minimum 2 professional references
How to Apply
Please complete the online form and attach your resume and 2 professional references.